May 21, 2011

Angry Birds in Real Life

Angry Birds, very popular game in the world. If you want to know more about the game, I already talk about it in my blog here.
Angry Birds, is it only in game or there are real bird in our life? Maybe many people curious about that, also me.. :DLink
When I'm browsing about angry birds, I found in tumblr that show angry birds in real life.. That's very funny I think ! Indeed it's not same but it's enough similar with angry birds in game.

I will show you the picture

This is the red one
angry bird in real life



The yellow one, but without the triangle shape.. :D
angry bird in real life


The small blue bird, very cute !
angry bird in real life


The big white bird. Not too same, but it has the egg too.. :D
angry bird in real life

The last bird, the round black bomb bird.
angry bird in real life

Unfortunately, there no pig with the green color in our real life..I think that's very funny..lol..

4 comments:

  1. this would be so fun to do in real life & i was expecting real animals :))
    :P back ..... n_n"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro, tukeran link dong nih http://review-newgadget.blogspot.com/ sekalian jadi follower blog aku ya... saya udah jadi follower blog anda, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. sipp bro, sudh saya follow n pasang link nya.. ^^

    ReplyDelete