April 23, 2011

Happy Easter ! ^^

Happy Easter Day !

I just want to say Happy Easter for those who celebrate it. Hope the joy of Christ always blesses us. ^^

easter day, easter egg

Easter Day also means a holidays.. lol :p
What you do to spend your Easter day? Have vacation with your family? Hunt Easter egg with your child? Go to the church with Family like I did?

I will share little story about my Easter day :D
For this Easter, I doesn't have any vacation :( , and the bad things is, I have a mid-test after this holiday !
But I'm happy cause I could spend this holiday with my family especially my mom and my sister, and my someone special.. :p
I also spend many time to play with my beloved dogs, chibi and sweety. How cute they are, and I love them ! ♥♥



This is chibi and sweety picture, I take this picture stealthy, because chibi is a very shy dog, she don't like photographed. lol

easter day, easter dog

I think share the love is not only for another people, but also for animals.

Whatever you do, I think the best ways to spend our holidays especially this Easter day is spend with our beloved people, our family, friends, girl/boyfriend.
Have quality time with our beloved one is the best thing and the happiest moment in life . How about you? ^^

1 comment:

  1. Sorry actually i am forgot about it' but thanks for remind me & this post..
    Wish you gud luck dear friend n_n

    ReplyDelete