November 3, 2010

My Holiday at Genting

Often when I was at my campus and look around, beautiful vista with green tree and the cool air, suddenly I miss Genting so much. Yes Genting Highland, in Malaysia. I miss the cool air, fog when the evening come, and the cold air(so don't need use AC anymore of course). Not like in my hometown, it's so hot here. :(

I went to Genting Highland last year when I had long holiday on September. Even I skipped the college to went on Genting.

The most remembered when I'm went to Genting is when I use sky high from Kuala Lumpur to Genting. I'm very afraid of heights, so along the way in sky high i closed my eyes and hold my sister tightly. Very funny thing.. :D



When I arrived in Genting, the fog and cold air greeted us. I am who accustomed to hot weather was feel very cold there, especially when the night come..so cold.... I must use long sleeve shirt, long pants, jacket and also blankets when I go to bed..lol...

genting's fog
I take this pict from my hotel's room, very cold there..



Everything is on at Genting, start from Hotel, Mall, and Theme Park, and also hall of fame there.
Very entertaining place.

Genting well known with the Theme Park and also the gambling. But to try gambling you must 21 years old, unfortunately I can't enter it because I'm still 18 that year, so I can't tell you about the gambling.


I went to Genting for 3 days 2 night. Actually I really want to stay any longer in Genting, but I must back to my hometown soon.. :(

I will tell you about my first day in Genting. :)
Oh yas, before i forget, I will tell you, there are 2 kind of Theme Park, indoor and outdoor. Of course you already know the difference right?;)

Because it was already afternoon when I arrived there, I and my sister decided to go indoor theme park.Though there was evening, the sky still brights, looks like still 12 p.m in my hometown.
We don't waste time, we immediately go around. There are many games in indoor Theme Park. Snow ball, Ripley Believe It or Not, Cinema 4D, boat around the theme park, and many more, i cant tell you one by one, even there are a roller coaster indoor..need many time to play all games.
In indoor Theme Park also many shop like Giordano, Nike, baby clothes, restaurant and the most I love -> Chocolate Shop. I can found many kind of chocolate.
Actually I bought some chocolate for my friends, but I can't control my self, so I eat alone the chocolate..lol.. ;)
Arggh..It's already night, I and my sister go around the best hotel there to view the building before back to hotel. Very amazing building.

Yeah that's my first day in Genting, I would continue it on the next post..
Thanks for reading.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment